Associates of Transitions
My associates (on this page) are professional colleagues with whom I am closely connected. In addition to sharing office space (here at the Transitions office) we share similar beliefs, values and goals regarding our desire to better the world through counseling and psychology. In addition to what we share in common, we also each bring our own uniqueness (both in our personality mixes and in our areas of focus).
Logistically, each person below provides their services here at the Transitions office, but they each function as independent practitioners. This means that each person sets their own fee and policies, so be sure to check with whomever you are wishing to work with regarding those details (for example, the Transitions FAQ only applies to clients working with me—Sean Slevin—and not to clients working with my associates).
Dr. Phil Wickline, Ph.D.
Valley Psychological Assessments is the private practice of Dr. Wickline, a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in psychological assessments. He is very kind and collaborative in his approach, and his assessments are very thorough. He works with all ages and provides a wide variety of assessment and testing services. I encourage you to get in touch with him for any assessment needs you have. You can learn more about him via his Valley Psychological Assessments page on Google+, and you can contact Dr. Wickline via his contact form. His office is located here at Transitions.
Please note that Dr. Wickline only provides assessment and testing services. Though he is therapeutic in his approach, he does not provide counseling services. If your primary interest is in counseling I recommend that you schedule a trial session with myself (Sean Slevin) to explore whether a more formal assessment is necessary or not. The Assessments page may also clarify some questions regarding assessment and testing.
Other Pages in this Section
- Counseling Services & Approach: Learn about my counseling approach and how I help others make lasting changes.
- Counseling Topics: Explore a list of common counseling topics.
- Distance Counseling: Learn how technology facilitates the counseling experience even if you are not able to travel to my office.
- Counseling for Counselors: Everyone needs help sometimes, even therapists.
- Teaching & Public Speaking: Learn about how I help others understand and engage complex and important life topics.