Feeling Word List (Strong Word List)
- Learning how to put your feelings into words can be very helpful in knowing yourself better and as an aid to working through places where you are stuck. The below list is a useful tool for helping you to identify your feelings.
- You are viewing a single word list. You can return to the full list (or to Simple Mode, if you were using that).
- The list heading is a link to the full Feeling Word List.
- Click/Tap on a Feeling word to “star” (*) that word. This is useful for when you are wanting to record what Feelings are prominent at that moment.
- A (‡) symbol indicates words which appear in multiple lists.
- At the bottom of the page are links which you can use to return to your word selections later. (Nothing is stored on the website—the links simply recreate your selections.)
- There is also a section displaying all of your selections in a list (for easy copying).
- If you wish to print the entire list you can download the print-friendly Feeling Word List PDF.
Link to Your Selections
You can either copy the link from the text box, or right-click on the link (to the left of each text box). Each link goes to the same place (the Shortlink is simply shorter). Alternatively, you may Share/Save via AddToAny. Nothing is stored on the Transitions server (i.e., the link simply recreates your content).
A List of Your Selections
Feeling Words Source: The Art of Helping, Eigth Edition, by Robert Carkhuff.