Book: My True Type
My True Type
Clarifying Your Personality Type, Preferences & Functions
Dr. A.J. Drenth
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s).
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated 4/22/2018, 2:54pm EST
Prices are not available for this item (because it is an ebook), but may be available on Amazon’s website.
It is hard to overstate the value and importance of knowing who you are. After all, who you understand yourself to be, your sense of self and identity, influences everything; it is the compass we use to navigate life. Your personality type is an integral part of who you are. Knowing and understanding your type (e.g., INFP) can bring confidence and direction in your life's path. But like countless others, you may be unsure of your true type, perhaps feeling “stuck in the middle” between two or three types.
My True Type was carefully researched and written to address these issues. It will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to clarify and better understand your personality type, preferences, and functions. If you really want to know yourself better and gain clarity in your life, this book is for you. Some of its main features include:
• Type Clarifier Assessment. This brand new personality inventory is composed of two parts. Part I is designed to clarify your personality preferences (E, I, S, N, T, F, J, P) , while Part II focuses on clarifying your functions (Se, Si, Ne, Ni, Te, Ti, Fe, Fi). Instructions are then provided for integrating these results in order to identify your true type.
• Numerous tips and strategies for identifying and clarifying your type
• In-depth analyses of each of the personality preferences and functions
• Identification of and explanations for common “mistypings” (e.g., introverts mistyping as extraverts, etc.)
• Clear explanations of type theory, including the nuts and bolts of the functional stack and how the preferences link up with the functions
The book also addresses a number of “frequently asked questions” such as:
• Can my personality type change over time?
• Is it possible to be an “x-type,” to have no true preference at all (e.g., ExFP)?
• Are some types (or functions) more “right-brained” or “left-brained?”
• How does gender affect personality type, especially T-F differences?
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling » Personality
- Medical Books » Psychology » Movements » Jungian
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Counseling & Psychology » Education & Training
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Counseling & Psychology » Personality
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Counseling & Psychology » Movements » Jungian
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.