Book: The 16 Personality Types
The 16 Personality Types
Profiles, Theory, & Type Development
Dr. A.J. Drenth
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s) or references to this book on the Transitions website.
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Just Now
List Price: $8.99
Lowest New Price: $8.99
In order to know what we should do and how we should live, we must first know who we are. This compels us to understand ourselves and to clarify our identity. This “search for self” is also what leads many of us to personality typology. We sense that understanding our type (e.g., INFJ) might give us insight into ourselves, as well as the role we might play in the larger theater of life.
Unfortunately, many personality books provide only a superficial understanding of the types. By focusing on their outermost shell, they fail to elucidate their underlying nuances and complexities.
This book is different. Not only does it explore the conscious and more overt features of the types, but devotes considerable time to examining what is happening on a deeper level. Rooted in the seminal works of Jung and Myers-Briggs, as well as recent advances in type theory, this book offers in-depth descriptions and analyses of each of the 16 personality types.
Each personality profile contains an introduction, an examination of type development over the lifespan, and detailed explorations of the type’s personality functions and inner struggles. If you hope to better understand the intricacies of your type, as well as your path toward personal growth, this book is for you.
*This book was significantly expanded and updated in February 2017.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Relationships » Interpersonal Relations
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling » Personality
- Categories » Health, Fitness & Dieting » Relationships » Interpersonal Relations
- Categories » Health, Fitness & Dieting » Relationships » Mate Seeking
- Categories » Health, Fitness & Dieting » Counseling & Psychology » Personality
- Specialty Stores » Custom Stores
- Specialty Stores » English Language Store
- Specialty Stores » Word Wise Enabled
- Specialty Stores » Kindle Direct Publishing
- Specialty Stores » v3 Testing Node2
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » partition_00000017 » Popular books in Nonfiction
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.
Browse Other Books
Return to the Book List
If you are on a mobile connection you may wish to use Coverless Mode instead.