Book: The Horse and His Boy
The Horse and His Boy
The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 3
C. S. Lewis
Shortlink to This Book:
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated 5/13/2021, 11:24am EST
List Price: $6.99
Lowest New Price: $6.99
Illustrations in this ebook appear in vibrant full color on a full color ebook device, and in rich black and white on all other devices.
Narnia . . . where horses talk . . . where treachery is brewing . . . where destiny awaits.
On a desperate journey, two runaways meet and join forces. Though they are only looking to escape their harsh and narrow lives, they soon find themselves at the center of a terrible battle. It is a battle that will decide their fate and the fate of Narnia itself.
The Horse and His Boy is the third book in C.S. Lewis’s The Chronicles of Narnia a series that has become part of the canon of classic literature, drawing readers of all ages into a magical land with unforgettable characters for over fifty years. This is a novel that stands on its own, but if you would like to return to Narnia, read Prince Caspian , the fourth book in The Chronicles of Narnia.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Children’s Books » Literature & Fiction » Religious Fiction » Christian
- Children’s Books » Action & Adventure
- Children’s Books » Classics
- Children’s Books » Science Fiction & Fantasy » Fantasy & Magic
- Categories » Literature & Fiction » Classics
- Categories » Literature & Fiction » Religious Fiction » Christian
- Categories » Action & Adventure » Fantasy & Magic
- Categories » Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories » Fantasy & Magic
- Categories » Growing Up & Facts of Life » Family Life » Siblings
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.