Book: The Horse and His Boy
The Horse and His Boy
The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 3
C. S. Lewis
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s).
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Just Now
Prices are not available for this item (because it is an ebook), but may be available on Amazon’s website.
Illustrations in this ebook appear in vibrant full color on a full color ebook device, and in rich black and white on all other devices.
Narnia . . . where horses talk . . . where treachery is brewing . . . where destiny awaits.
On a desperate journey, two runaways meet and join forces. Though they are only looking to escape their harsh and narrow lives, they soon find themselves at the center of a terrible battle. It is a battle that will decide their fate and the fate of Narnia itself.
The Horse and His Boy is the third book in C.S. Lewis’s The Chronicles of Narnia a series that has become part of the canon of classic literature, drawing readers of all ages into a magical land with unforgettable characters for over fifty years. This is a novel that stands on its own, but if you would like to return to Narnia, read Prince Caspian , the fourth book in The Chronicles of Narnia.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Children’s Books » Literature & Fiction » Religious Fiction » Christian
- Children’s Books » Action & Adventure
- Children’s Books » Classics
- Children’s Books » Science Fiction & Fantasy » Fantasy & Magic
- Literature & Fiction » Classics
- Literature & Fiction » Religious Fiction » Christian
- Action & Adventure » Fantasy & Magic
- Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories » Fantasy & Magic
- Growing Up & Facts of Life » Family Life » Siblings
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.