Book: The Wounded Heart Workbook
The Wounded Heart Workbook
A Companion Workbook for Personal or Group Use
Dan B. Allender
Shortlink to This Book:
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated 1/19/2020, 2:39am EST
List Price: $16.99
Lowest New Price: $1.99
Lowest Used Price: $4.23
Find help and hope for your journey toward healing.
Thousands of men and women have experienced life-reviving healing from Dr. Dan Allender’s The Wounded Heart. This companion workbook will help you work through the complex issues of sexual abuse in a concrete way.
Designed to be used on your own or in a group, the workbook will lead you step by step through the process of change: facing the truth about past and present experiences and feelings; wrestling with God, other people, and yourself; and understanding the goals and fears that have determined how you relate to others. It also includes specific sections for men, ideas for discussion-group facilitators, and reflective quotations from other victims of sexual abuse.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Abuse
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Inspirational
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Personal Growth
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Social Issues
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Self Help
- Christian Books & Bibles » Ministry & Evangelism » Counseling & Recovery
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Mental Health » Depression
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling
- Parenting & Relationships » Family Relationships » Abuse » Child Abuse
- Religion & Spirituality
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.