Book: The Wounded Heart
The Wounded Heart
Hope for Adult Victims of Childhood Sexual Abuse
Dan B. Allender
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s).
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated 2/21/2018, 10:40pm EST
List Price: $16.99
Lowest New Price: $7.05
Lowest Used Price: $5.15
Sexual abuse knows no religious or social boundaries. The Wounded Heart is an intensely personal and specific look at this form of abuse. Dr. Allender explores the secret lament of the soul damaged by sexual abuse and lays hold of the hope buried there by the One whose unstained image we all bear. Includes information about false memory issues.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Abuse
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Personal Growth
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Social Issues
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Self Help
- Christian Books & Bibles » Ministry & Evangelism » Counseling & Recovery
- Comics & Graphic Novels » Graphic Novels » Superheroes
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Mental Health » Depression
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling » Mental Illness
- Parenting & Relationships » Family Relationships » Abuse » Child Abuse
- Religion & Spirituality
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.