Book: The Meaning of Marriage
The Meaning of Marriage
Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God
Timothy Keller and Kathy Keller
Links: Amazon | Bookshop.org
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s) or references to this book on the Transitions website.
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated 5/29/2023, 3:36am EST
List Price: $18.00
Lowest New Price: $12.00
Lowest Used Price: $4.82
“Incredibly rich with wisdom and insight that will leave the reader, whether single or married, feeling uplifted.” —The Washington Times
Based on the acclaimed sermon series by New York Times bestselling author Timothy Keller, this book shows everyone—Christians, skeptics, singles, longtime married couples, and those about to be engaged—the vision of what marriage should be according to the Bible.
Modern culture would have you believe that everyone has a soul mate; that romance is the most important part of a successful marriage; that your spouse is there to help you realize your potential; that marriage does not mean forever, but merely for now; and that starting over after a divorce is the best solution to seemingly intractable marriage issues. But these modern-day assumptions are wrong. Timothy Keller, with insights from Kathy, his wife of thirty-seven years, shows marriage to be a glorious relationship that is also misunderstood and mysterious. The Meaning of Marriage offers instruction on how to have a successful marriage, and is essential reading for anyone who wants to know God and love more deeply in this life.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Relationships » Marriage
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Counseling
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Marriage
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Self Help
- Religion & Spirituality » Religious Studies » Counseling
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » New Year, New You 2014
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Valentine’s Day
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Sponsored Selections
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » New Year, New You 2015
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » ASINs for HQP
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.
Browse Other Books
Return to the Book List
If you are on a mobile connection you may wish to use Coverless Mode instead.