Book: Codependent No More Workbook
Codependent No More Workbook
Links: Amazon | Bookshop.org
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s) or references to this book on the Transitions website.
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Just Now
List Price: $25.55
Lowest Used Price: $25.55
This highly anticipated workbook will help readers put the principles from Melody Beattie's international best seller Codependent No More into action in their own lives.
The Codependent No More Workbook was designed for Melody Beattie fans spanning the generations, as well as for those who may not yet even understand the meaning and impact of their codependency. In this accessible and engaging workbook, Beattie uses her trademark down-to-earth style to offer readers a Twelve Step, interactive program to stop obsessing about others by developing the insight, strength, and resilience to start taking care of themselves.
Through hands-on guided journaling, exercises, and self-tests, readers will learn to integrate the time-tested concepts outlined in Codependent No More into their daily lives by: setting and enforcing healthy limits; developing a support system through healthy relationships with others and a higher power; experiencing genuine love and forgiveness; and letting go and detaching from others' harmful behaviors.
Whether fixated on a loved one with depression, an addiction, an eating disorder, or other self-destructive behaviors, or someone who makes unhealthy decisions, this book offers the practical means to plot a comprehensive, personalized path to hope, healing, and the freedom to be your own best self.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Specialty Stores » Custom Stores » Formats » Large Print » Children’s Books
- Self-Help » Relationships » Codependency
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Addiction & Recovery » Drug Dependency
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Addiction & Recovery » Substance Abuse
- Parenting & Relationships » Family Relationships » Dysfunctional Families
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » New Year, New You 2014
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Sponsored Selections
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » New Year, New You 2015
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » ASINs for HQP
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.
Browse Other Books
Return to the Book List
If you are on a mobile connection you may wish to use Coverless Mode instead.