Book: Real Sex
The Naked Truth about Chastity
Shortlink to This Book:
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Just Now
List Price: $16.00
Lowest New Price: $5.22
Lowest Used Price: $1.22
Sex Splashed across magazine covers, billboards, and computer screens-sex is casual, aggressive, and absolutely everywhere. And everybody's doing it, right? In Real Sex, heralded young author Lauren F. Winner speaks candidly to Christians about the difficulty-and the importance-of sexual chastity. With honesty and wit, she talks about her struggle to live a celibate life. Never dodging tough terms like "confession" and "sin," Winner grounds her discussion of chastity first and foremost in Scripture. She confronts cultural lies about sex and challenges how we talk about sex in church. Her biblically grounded observations and suggestions will be especially valuable to unmarried Christians struggling with the sexual mania of today's culture. Real Sex is essential reading for Christians grappling with chastity and a valuable tool for pastors.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living
- Christian Books & Bibles » Bible Study & Reference » Bible Study
- Christian Books & Bibles » Theology » Ethics
- Parenting & Relationships
- Religion & Spirituality » Religious Studies » Gender & Sexuality
- Arborist Merchandising Root » Self Service » Special Features Stores » 34875086-8a6a-4dfe-b095-4d85fb30b3ba_0 » 34875086-8a6a-4dfe-b095-4d85fb30b3ba_5001 » Sponsored Selections
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.