Book: Leading with a Limp
Leading with a Limp
Take Full Advantage of Your Most Powerful Weakness
Dan B. Allender
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s).
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Within the Past Hour
List Price: $15.99
Lowest New Price: $10.18
Lowest Used Price: $3.24
Put your flawed foot forward.
Pick up most leadership books and you’ll find strategies for leveraging your power and minimizing your areas of weakness. But rather than work against your weakness, why not draw from a deeper well of strength? God favors leaders who make the most of the power that comes from brokenness.
Go ahead and take full advantage of your flaws. The most effective leaders don’t rise to power in spite of their weakness; they lead with power because of their weakness. It is their authenticity in limping leadership that compels others to follow them. Flawed leaders are successful because they’re not preoccupied with protecting their image. They are undaunted by chaos and complexity. And they are ready to risk failure in moving an organization from what is to what should be.
If you are a leader–or if you have been making excuses to avoid leading–find out how to get the most from your weakness. A limping leader is the kind of person God uses to accomplish amazing things.
To go deeper, check out the Leading with a Limp Workbook.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Leadership
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Inspirational
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Personal Growth
- Christian Books & Bibles » Churches & Church Leadership » Church Leadership
- Christian Books & Bibles » Churches & Church Leadership » Pastoral Resources
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling
- Religion & Spirituality » New Age & Spirituality
- Religion & Spirituality » Religious Studies » Leadership
- Medical Books » Psychology » General
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.