Book: The Sacred Search
The Sacred Search
What If It’s Not about Who You Marry, But Why?
Shortlink to This Book:
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Just Now
List Price: $17.99
Lowest New Price: $12.67
Lowest Used Price: $6.69
What if you stopped looking for a “soul mate” and started looking for a “sole mate”—someone who will live out with you the great purpose of God? What if dating isn’t about finding “the one” but making a wise choice so you can better serve the One who loves you most? What if God didn’t design relationships to make you happy but to make you holy? In The Sacred Search, Gary Thomas will transform the way you look at romantic relationships. Whether you are single, dating, or engaged, Gary’s unique perspective on dating will prepare you for a satisfying, spiritually enriching marriage even before you walk down the aisle. As Gary reminds us, a good marriage is not something you find—it’s something you make.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Relationships » Love & Romance
- Self-Help » Relationships » Mate Seeking
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Dating & Relationships
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Marriage
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Family & Relationships
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Personal Growth
- Parenting & Relationships
- Religion & Spirituality
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.