Book: Anatomy of the Soul
Anatomy of the Soul
Surprising Connections between Neuroscience and Spiritual Practices That Can Transform Your Life and Relationships
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s).
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated 7/19/2019, 6:49pm EST
List Price: $15.99
Lowest New Price: $10.92
Lowest Used Price: $6.29
Do you want to improve your relationships and experience lasting personal change? Join Curt Thompson, M.D., on an amazing journey to discover the surprising pathways for transformation hidden inside your own mind. Integrating new findings in neuroscience and attachment with Christian spirituality, Dr. Thompson reveals how it is possible to rewire your mind, altering your brain patterns and literally making you more like the person God intended you to be. Explaining discoveries about the brain in layman’s terms, he shows how you can be mentally transformed through spiritual practices, interaction with Scripture, and connections with other people. He also provides practical exercises to help you experience healing in areas where you’ve been struggling. Insightful and challenging, Anatomy of the Soul illustrates how learning about one of God’s most miraculous creations―your brain―can enrich your life, your relationships, and your impact on the world around you.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Faith
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Inspirational
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Personal Growth
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling » Neuropsychology
- Religion & Spirituality » Religious Studies » Psychology
- Religion & Spirituality » Worship & Devotion » Faith
- Science & Math » Biological Sciences » Biology
- Medical Books » Medicine » Internal Medicine » Neurology » Neuroscience
- Medical Books » Psychology » Neuropsychology
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.