Book: The Anger Workbook
The Anger Workbook
An Interactive Guide to Anger Management
Shortlink to This Book:
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated 6/27/2022, 8:52am EST
List Price: $16.99
Lowest New Price: $8.13
Lowest Used Price: $2.09
Don't Let Anger Take Control!Most people stereotype anger by assuming that it always results in shouting, slamming fists, or throwing things. However, anger is not that one-dimensional. In fact, all of the statements below represent feelings of anger:
- When I am displeased with someone I shut down any communication and withdraw.
- I get very tense inside as I tackle a demanding task.
- I feel frustrated when i see someone else having fewer struggles than I.
- There are times when my discouragement just makes me want to call it quits.
- I can be quite aggressive in my business pursuits or even when just playing a game.
- Identify the best ways to handle anger
- Understand how pride, fear, loneliness, and inferiority feed your anger
- Uncover and eliminate the myths that perpetuate anger-"Letting go of my anger means I am conceding defeat" or "No one understand my unique problems."
- Identify learned patterns or relating, thinking, and behaving in your life that influence your anger.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Relationships » Conflict Management
- Self-Help » Anger Management
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Personal Growth
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Self Help
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Mental Health » Personality Disorders
- Parenting & Relationships » Family Relationships » Conflict Resolution
- Parenting & Relationships » Parenting
- Religion & Spirituality
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.