Book: The Language of Letting Go
The Language of Letting Go
Daily Meditations on Codependency
Links: Amazon | Bookshop.org
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s) or references to this book on the Transitions website.
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Just Now
List Price: $17.95
Lowest New Price: $10.23
Lowest Used Price: $1.98
Written for those of us who struggle with codependency, these daily meditations offer growth and renewal, and remind us that the best thing we can do is take responsibility for our own self-care.
Melody Beattie integrates her own life experiences and fundamental recovery reflections in this unique daily meditation book written especially for those of us who struggle with the issue of codependency. Problems are made to be solved, Melody reminds us, and the best thing we can do is take responsibility for our own pain and self-care. In this daily inspirational book, Melody provides us with a thought to guide us through the day and she encourages us to remember that each day is an opportunity for growth and renewal.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Relationships » Codependency
- Self-Help » Self-Esteem
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Alternative Medicine » Meditation
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Addiction & Recovery » Alcoholism
- Religion & Spirituality » Worship & Devotion » Devotionals
- Self Service » Custom Stores » Book Club Picks
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Sponsored Selections
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » ASINs for HQP
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.
Browse Other Books
Return to the Book List
If you are on a mobile connection you may wish to use Coverless Mode instead.