Book: A Celebration of Sex
A Celebration of Sex
A Guide to Enjoying God’s Gift of Sexual Intimacy
Shortlink to This Book:
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Just Now
List Price: $17.99
Lowest New Price: $13.32
Lowest Used Price: $3.05
Dr. Douglas Rosenau is a licensed psychologist, and a Christian sex therapist who has for the past seventeen years used his training in theology and counseling to help Christian couples enrich and reclaim God's wonderful gift of sexuality within marriage.
A Celebration of Sex answers specific, often unasked questions about sexual topics, presents married couples with detailed techniques and behavioral skills for deepening sexual pleasure and intimate companionship, and is an excellent tool for premarital education.
Previous edition: 0785273662
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Relationships » Marriage
- Self-Help » Sex
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Marriage
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Self Help
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Sexual Health » General
- Religion & Spirituality » Religious Studies » Gender & Sexuality
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Sponsored Selections
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » ASINs for HQP
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.