Book: Love Sense
The Revolutionary New Science of Romantic Relationships
Links: Amazon | Bookshop.org
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s) or references to this book on the Transitions website.
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Just Now
List Price: $29.00
Lowest New Price: $15.38
Lowest Used Price: $5.69
The bestselling author of Hold Me Tight presents a revolutionary new understanding of why and how we love, based on cutting-edge research.
Every day, we hear of relationships failing and questions of whether humans are meant to be monogamous. Love Sense presents new scientific evidence that tells us that humans are meant to mate for life. Dr. Johnson explains that romantic love is an attachment bond, just like that between mother and child, and shows us how to develop our "love sense" -- our ability to develop long-lasting relationships.
Love is not the least bit illogical or random, but actually an ordered and wise recipe for survival. Love Sense covers the three stages of a relationship and how to best weather them; the intelligence of emotions and the logic of love; the physical and psychological benefits of secure love; and much more. Based on groundbreaking research, Love Sense will change the way we think about love.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Relationships » Love & Romance
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Mental Health » Emotions
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling » Sexuality
- Parenting & Relationships
- Science & Math » Chemistry » Clinical
- Self Service » Custom Stores » 150 Love Stories for Every Romantic Mood » Falling & Staying in Love
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Valentine’s Day
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » New Year, New You 2015
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » ASINs for HQP
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Books Deals
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.
Browse Other Books
Return to the Book List
If you are on a mobile connection you may wish to use Coverless Mode instead.