Book: Boundaries in Marriage
Boundaries in Marriage
Understanding the Choices That Make or Break Loving Relationships
Henry Cloud and John Townsend
Links: Amazon | Bookshop.org
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s) or references to this book on the Transitions website.
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Just Now
List Price: $19.99
Lowest New Price: $8.65
Lowest Used Price: $1.87
Learn when to say yes and when to say no to your spouse to make the most of your marriage.
Only when you and your mate know and respect each other's needs, choices, and freedom can you give yourselves freely and lovingly to one another.
Boundaries are the "property lines" that define and protect husbands and wives as individuals. Once they are in place, a good marriage can become better, and a less-than-satisfying one can even be saved.
Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, counselors and authors of the award-winning bestseller Boundaries, show couples how to apply the 10 laws of boundaries that can make a real difference in relationships. They help husbands and wives understand the friction points or serious hurts and betrayals in their marriage - and move beyond them to the mutual care, respect, affirmation, and intimacy they both long for.
Boundaries in Marriage will help you:
- Set and maintain personal boundaries and respect those of their spouse
- Establish values that form a godly structure and architecture for their marriage
- Protect their marriage from different kinds of "intruders"
- Work with a spouse who understands and values boundaries - or work with one who doesn't
You don't have to let your marriage head toward separation or divorce. Discover how boundaries make life better today!
Plus, check out Boundaries family collection of books dedicated to key areas of life - dating, raising kids, parenting teens, and leadership. Workbooks and Spanish editions are also available.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Relationships » Marriage
- Self-Help » Communication & Social Skills
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Marriage
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Spiritual Growth
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Self Help
- Religion & Spirituality
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Sponsored Selections
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » ASINs for HQP
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.
Browse Other Books
Return to the Book List
If you are on a mobile connection you may wish to use Coverless Mode instead.