Book: Strange Planet
Nathan W. Pyle
Shortlink to This Book:
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Check Amazon for Current Prices
List Price: $14.99
Lowest New Price: $5.04
Lowest Used Price: $1.70
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • #1 WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER • USA TODAY BESTSELLER
Straight from the mind of #1 New York Times bestselling author of NYC Basic Tips and Etiquette and 99 Stories I Could Tell Nathan W. Pyle, Strange Planet is an adorable and profound universe in pink, blue, green, and purple, based on the phenomenally popular Instagram of the same name!
Strange Planet covers a full life cycle of the planet’s inhabitants, including milestones such as:
The Emergence Day
Being Gains a Sibling
The Being Family Attains a Beast
The Formal Education of a Being
Celebration of Special Days
Being Begins a Vocation
The Beings at Home
Health Status of a Being
The Hobbies of a Being
The Extended Family of the Being
The Being Reflects on Life While Watching the Planet Rotate
With dozens of never-before-seen illustrations in addition to old favorites, this book offers a sweet and hilarious look at a distant world not all that unlike our own.
I feel more attractive.
Honestly, you are.
It’s the star damage.
I CRAVE STAR DAMAGE.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Electronics » Categories » Computers & Accessories » Computer Accessories & Peripherals » Cables & Accessories » Cables & Interconnects
- Self-Help » Relationships » Friendship
- Comics & Graphic Novels » Comic Strips
- Comics & Graphic Novels » Graphic Novels » Science Fiction
- Comics & Graphic Novels » Graphic Novels » Media Tie-In
- Comics & Graphic Novels » Graphic Novels » Humorous
- Humor & Entertainment » Humor » Parenting & Families
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.