Book: Owning Your Own Shadow
Owning Your Own Shadow
Understanding the Dark Side of the Psyche
Shortlink to This Book:
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Just Now
List Price: $15.99
Lowest New Price: $10.99
Lowest Used Price: $3.41
Understand the dark side of your psyche—a Jungian approach to transformative self-acceptance.
We all have shadows—the unlit part of our ego that is hidden and never goes away, but merely—and often painfully—turns up in unexpected places. This powerful work from the acclaimed Jungian analyst and bestselling author of Inner Work and We explores our need to “own” our own shadow: learn what it is, how it originates, and how it impacts our daily lives. It is only when we accept and honor the shadow within us that we can channel its energy in a positive way and find balance.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Happiness
- Self-Help » Memory Improvement
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling » Personality
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling » Psychotherapy, TA & NLP
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » New Year, New You 2014
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Sponsored Selections
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » ASINs for HQP
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.