Book: After the Affair
After the Affair
Healing the Pain and Rebuilding Trust When a Partner Has Been Unfaithful
Janis A. Spring
Shortlink to This Book:
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated 6/2/2020, 2:26am EST
List Price: $16.99
Lowest New Price: $6.37
Lowest Used Price: $2.36
“Dr. Spring possesses a remarkable combination of clarity, wisdom, spirit, and heart. This is an extremely helpful and healing book—a gift to us all.”
—Harriet Lerner, Ph.D., author of The Dance of Anger
A staggering number of couples in America—about 70 percent—have been affected by extramarital affairs. After the Affair is the only book to offer proven strategies for surviving the crisis and rebuilding the relationship.
Written by Janis Abrahms Spring, Ph.D., a nationally known therapist and acknowledged expert on infidelity, this revised and updated version brings the groundbreaking classic into the 21st century, with a new section dealing with online affairs in cyberspace. For women who are struggling in their marriage—and for clinicians, psychology academics and readers fascinated by of popular psychology—this newly revised and updated edition of After the Affair is essential reading.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Self-Help » Relationships » Conflict Management
- Self-Help » Relationships » Interpersonal Relations
- Self-Help » Relationships » Marriage
- Self-Help » Art Therapy & Relaxation
- Health, Fitness & Dieting » Psychology & Counseling » Counseling
- Crafts, Hobbies & Home » Crafts & Hobbies » Coloring Books for Grown-Ups » Animals
- Crafts, Hobbies & Home » Crafts & Hobbies » Coloring Books for Grown-Ups » Humorous
- Parenting & Relationships » Family Relationships » Conflict Resolution
- Parenting & Relationships » Parenting
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.