Book: A Severe Mercy
A Severe Mercy
Links: Amazon | Bookshop.org
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s) or references to this book on the Transitions website.
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated 5/29/2023, 12:59am EST
List Price: $15.99
Lowest New Price: $10.99
Lowest Used Price: $1.49
Beloved, profoundly moving account of the author's marriage, the couple's search for faith and friendship with C. S. Lewis, and a spiritual strength that sustained Vanauken after his wife's untimely death.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Inspirational
- Christian Books & Bibles » Ministry & Evangelism » Evangelism
- Christian Books & Bibles » Theology » Historical
- Christian Books & Bibles » Biographies
- Biographies & Memoirs » Community & Culture
- Biographies & Memoirs » Leaders & Notable People » Religious
- History » World » Religious
- Parenting & Relationships
- Religion & Spirituality » Worship & Devotion » Inspirational
- Self Service » Custom Stores » Featured in Bios & Memoirs
- Self Service » Custom Stores » Bios & Memoirs
- Self Service » Custom Stores » Book Club Picks
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Sponsored Selections
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » ASINs for HQP
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Books Deals
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.
Browse Other Books
Return to the Book List
If you are on a mobile connection you may wish to use Coverless Mode instead.