Book: The Great Divorce
The Great Divorce
C. S. Lewis
Links: Amazon | Bookshop.org
Shortlink to This Book:
~ Search for more books by the same author(s) or references to this book on the Transitions website.
Below courtesy Amazon.com ~ Disclaimer ~ Updated Just Now
List Price: $17.99
Lowest New Price: $10.44
Lowest Used Price: $3.76
C.S. Lewis’ The Great Divorce is a classic Christian allegorical tale about a bus ride from hell to heaven. An extraordinary meditation upon good and evil, grace and judgment, Lewis’s revolutionary idea in the The Great Divorce is that the gates of Hell are locked from the inside. Using his extraordinary descriptive powers, Lewis’ The Great Divorce will change the way we think about good and evil.
Categories (Click any to search for more books with that keyword.)
- Christian Books & Bibles » Christian Living » Spiritual Growth
- Christian Books & Bibles » Literature & Fiction » Classics & Allegories
- Religion & Spirituality » Literature & Fiction
- Self Service » Custom Stores » Easter 2014 » Easter & Lent Reflections
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Sponsored Selections
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » Book Club Selections
- Self Service » Special Features Stores » ASINs for HQP
Please Note: The inclusion of a book here does not equal an endorsement of all aspects of the book. I encourage you to look for the elements within each book that are helpful, while recognizing that you will undoubtedly encounter things which you disagree with (just as I do). Please do your own research regarding any book that interests you in order to determine if it might be a good fit for you.
Browse Other Books
Return to the Book List
If you are on a mobile connection you may wish to use Coverless Mode instead.