Contact Sean Slevin
Note: The best way to reach me is by Email .
Main Number: (540) 908-2045.
Sean Slevin Direct Line:
Transitions Individual & Couple’s Counseling
250 East Market Street, Suite D
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801
Location: 250 East Market Street, Suite D, Harrisonburg, VA 22801.
Download my Contact Information into your address book.
My Availability: (Open 9am-8pm M, T, W.)
- Tuesday (Tomorrow) (5/30) — 11am Counseling Session AvailableSean Slevin, 2pm Counseling Session AvailableSean Slevin
- (Different Week) Tuesday (+8 days) (6/6) — 4pm Counseling Session AvailableSean Slevin
- (Different Week) Monday (+14 days) (6/12) — 4pm Counseling Session AvailableSean Slevin
- Tuesday (+15 days) (6/13) — 3pm Counseling Session AvailableSean Slevin, 4pm Counseling Session AvailableSean Slevin, 5pm Counseling Session AvailableSean Slevin
- View Calendar
- View Availability for New Clients
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency please call 911 or try the community emergency resources listed in the FAQ.
Please read the FAQ before contacting Transitions regarding possible job or internship opportunities or interview requests.
If you're trying to contact one of Sean’s Counseling Colleagues see below for their respective contact forms:
Transitions Contact Form
Thank you for your interest in Transitions Counseling and Sean Slevin. The Home page, FAQ and New Client Availability pages answer many questions (e.g., fee and health insurance). Please note the Disclaimers regarding email confidentiality. You can also email me through your own software (e.g., Thunderbird, Outlook, Gmail, etc.) using my Email Address .
Interviewers, please read the Interview Request FAQ before contacting me.
Note: If you are a New Client please use the New Client form.
Website Bugs & Feature Requests
If you encounter any errors, mistakes, etc. on the Transitions website, or if you have ideas for new content/features you can share those with me via the Website Bugs & Features form (no email address is required, unless you would like a response from me).